[Vtigercrm-developers] Testing Support for 5.1.0

Hardev Bassan Hardev.Bassan at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Mar 4 08:10:47 PST 2009

All,

Further questions -
I would like to display some more database fields from the activity database (fields duration_hours and duration_minutes) in the potentials -additional information - activity History area.

Can you suggest what files and code I will need to change to get this affect. example please.
see attached pdfs

Also, when I add a new custom field to a module, I can see the additional change in the xXX_CF table. But, when I search for relevant strings in the source files under htdocs - I don't find any other that the logs (because debug is enabled). I am using windows XP to do the search.

Where are the new code related to the additional field in the _CF table.
Help!

Regards
Hardev