[Vtigercrm-developers] thunderbird plugin for 5.1Val1

Torsten Zenk tzenk at gmx.net
Tue Mar 3 12:35:19 PST 2009

Hi,
i didn´t even change anything e.g. left the thunderbird extension
provided for 5.0.4 installed, entered newly installed vtiger 5.1.0val1
data and could login without any problem, but i remember that the
changeover from 5.03 to 5.04 i had to do what you described Joe. This
approach works definitly.

Best Regards
Torsten Zenk