[Vtigercrm-developers] Testing Support for 5.1.0

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Mar 3 04:44:44 PST 2009

Hi,

I understand that taking this responsability entails defining a set of
tests to be done, be open to other tests and bugs the community may find
and then centralize the errors that the community finds in each section
towards a small group of people who should validate the bugs and
(hopefully) propose the solution through the trac system to the
responsable vtiger team member.

I have tooken on I18N and would like to participate (at least) in the
vtlib validation. If anybody wants to share these sections with me
contact me and we can start to define a path.

I will proactively inform of any bugs I may find in any section of
vtiger CRM 5.1.

Joe
TSolucio