[Vtigercrm-developers] how to uninstall vtlib installed module?

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Mar 6 10:16:10 EST 2009

Hi David,

Deleting the module is dangerous, hence I we decided not to provide it right
away

But here is development tip I can share:

<?php
$Vtiger_Utils_Log = true;
include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');

$module = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('MODULENAME');
if($module) {
    $module->detele();
}
?>

NOTE:

   1. The underlying tables are not deleted to make sure data is not lost !
   2. You need to manually delete the related folders from
   modules/MODULENAME

Hope this was useful information.

Regards,
Prasad