[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger CRM Basic Training Videos

Andrew Galdes galdes at internode.on.net
Wed Jul 29 16:43:33 PDT 2009

Thanks all who replied,

http://www.impresser.com.au/vtigercrm-video/

You can see a demo at the above URL. The above link is nothing fancy but
a directory listing at this stage. The video is 6.87MB in WMV format.
It's the chapter on Contact management. I'd like to have a few others
uploaded as they are ready. Sorry for the WMV format but for testing it
is simplest.

Note that the video set was recorded (screen and sound only) during real
training so the language used is very natural - possibly not what you'd
expect from a formal training set. Also, it's intended to have these for
sale when completed. Your input till then is appreciated.

-Andrew G