[Vtigercrm-developers] Migration Issue - Need Help

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Mon Jul 27 08:09:40 PDT 2009

Hi All,

People have been reporting us a major issue with migration, where the script
that changes the MyISAM tables to InnoDB tables is not working.

We are trying to reproduce this issue in our test labs and have not
succeeded yet.

Whole problem is around the query 'SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM <database-name>'.

Would be great if anyone can provide us a helping hand in analyzing or
resolving the issue. Possibly if anyone can reproduce this issue on their
servers and can give us the access to the server, that would help a lot.

Hoping to get a resolution for this issue soon so that people can migrate to
vtiger 5.1.0 smoothly.

Asha
vtiger Team