[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.1.0 Release - A Major Milestone

Andrew Galdes galdes at internode.on.net
Wed Jul 22 17:11:33 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I've upgraded from 5.01 to 5.10 using the migration instructions at
http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/vtiger510:Migration

It seemed to progress through as intended but when i log in (as an Admin
user) i see no information on the Home Page but there is a top menu.  I
select Contacts and i get the following error:

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function FetchRow() on a non-object in
*/home/<username>/public_html/vtigercrm/include/database/PearDatabase.php*
on line *645

*The same for Accounts. I click on Settings and the same thing happens
as did with Home Page - the page load ok but no information within it.

Any ideas? What info might help you? This is running on a cPanel. vtiger
was installed via source.

Cheers,
-Andrew Galdes

*