[Vtigercrm-developers] translate firefox extension

Carlo Beschi carloz at gnumerica.org
Tue Jul 14 07:43:07 PDT 2009

Hi Bruno,

I did some googling on this, and here's my findings:

http://www.rietta.com/firefox/Tutorial/locale.html
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/International_characters_in_XUL_JavaScript
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=337032&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
https://developer.mozilla.org/En/XUL

Please keep me updated about your localization effort.

I'm the coordinator of the italian community translation team (see
http://vtiger-italia.net/ and
and we are definitely interested in the issue.

Ciao

carloz