[Vtigercrm-developers] Migration 5.0.4 to 5.1 RC

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Mon Jul 13 11:19:35 PDT 2009

Hi,

Either your new database should have the data copied from previous database
(OR) new database can be empty and you can copy the data from previous
database in the next step of the migration wizard (which we do not
recommend).

In your case, looks like the user credentials (mysql username/password from
database name specified. Please check if that user has the privileges on the
new database.

On 7/13/09, den jean <djeandot at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I ckeck the config.inc.php and I think it's correct.
> I just wondering if the "Database Name for Migraiton" should be empty or
> this the previous database ?
>
> Regards,

Asha
vtiger Team