[Vtigercrm-developers] Module Import Questions

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Jan 29 05:28:01 PST 2009

Hi Roberto,

in manifest.xml there are  the nodes <relatedlist> where we can specify a
> relation between the NEWMODULE and for example the Invoice Module; what is
> the way to create the inverse relation where the NEWMODULE is the related
> tab and the relation is not based on the common field parent_id?

You will need to use underlying API to achieve the inverse relation.
Currently, manifest.xml defines actions that will
be taken on NEWMODULE there by avoiding impact on other modules.

does exist a mode to execute a php file after or before the parsing of
> manifest.xml?

You can have the check included in your index.php of the module and taken
user for advance configuration and setup.

> does exist a mode to duplicate complitely a standard module as Invoice?

Currently this is not available.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team