[Vtigercrm-developers] Faster and easier custom module development

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Jan 28 22:27:46 PST 2009

Hi Doug,

I would recommend to set up a forge.vtiger.com project for such
enhancements.
Once the enhancement reaches stability we can think of moving to other
place.

What I would like is to have new enhancements built as an module or add-on
which does not touch the core product files and hence can be maintained/
integrated independently :)

Our team has started on the same approach too!

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team