[Vtigercrm-developers] How to develop an Extension Module? is there any tutorial?

David partout at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 00:49:21 PST 2009

Hi, Prasad,

Thank you for immediate reply.

But I am just planning to setup a CRM-like system by using vtiger. There
will be many new business functions and new entities such as post-sale
services, and maybe we will drop some existing functions such as
potential management. And besides, we perhaps will add some new reports,
etc.

*Is vtiger flexible enough and suitable for this type system?  Could you
please give me some advices on developing?*

Many thanks to you.

Best Regards,
David