[Vtigercrm-developers] Feature request - OrderBy in filters

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Jan 22 02:22:58 PST 2009

Hi David,

In vtiger CRM 5.1 we are providing the option to enable sorting of selective
fields, which could be used for
the in Listview for ordering.

"Order By" clause in SQL could lead to performance problem is applied on
non-indexed column. We will
put it on our list of desired features and priortize later.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team