[Vtigercrm-developers] two modules missing in $app_strings;

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Thu Feb 26 06:32:44 PST 2009

Hi David,

I guess I have created some confusion here. You need not add translation
string for all modules in every module's language file.

What I meant was, you can have the translation string for a module name
either in include/language/en_us.lang.php or in
modules/<ModuleName>/language/en_us.lang.php

If you use getTranslatedString, passing the correct module name as
parameter, for every string, it will first check if the translation exists
in include/language/en_us.lang.php. If the translation doesn't exist there,
it will get the translation from
modules/<ModuleName>/language/en_us.lang.php. If even there the translation
is not found, the string is returned as it is.

Hope this is clear.