[Vtigercrm-developers] Creating Reports in vTiger 5.03 for new Module

Karyn Cassio karync at transmagic.com
Wed Feb 25 13:11:08 PST 2009

Hi,

My company is still on 5.03.
We have written some new modules for vTiger, and for the most part the
modules are working very well.
I was wondering if someone could give me a suggestion on how to
incorporate my new modules into the Reports Module. For starters, how do
I get my new modules included in the New Report list?

Thank you in advance for your help,

--
Karyn Cassio
TransMagic, Inc.

All information contained in this email is company confidential and may be used by the intended recipient only.