[Vtigercrm-developers] two modules missing in $app_strings;

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Feb 25 05:43:23 PST 2009

Hi David,

Thanks for the update with vtlib module we are trying to make sure, the core
files are not touched/modified.

Hence the entries are not updated in $app_strings ... please do point at
places where this could cause an issue.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team

On 2/25/09, David fire <ddfire at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
> sorry for the missunderstood.
> the string in the array $app_strings are missing.
> the file  vtiger/include/language/en_us.lang.php
> David
>
> 2009/2/24 Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com>
>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> The modules added through vtlib follow the same directory structure as any
>> standard module.
>> You should find the translation file in
>> modules/Services/language/en_us.lang.php
>>
>> Kindly update us from which build/SVN revision did you find the files
>> missing?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Prasad
>> vtiger Team
>>
>> On 2/24/09, David fire <ddfire at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hi this modules are missing in en_us.lang.php "Services" and
>>> "ServiceContracts".
>>>
>>> by the way the new modules added by vtlib where is stored the translation
>>> info?
>>> thanks
>>> David
>>>

>>> --
>>> (\__/)
>>> (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your