[Vtigercrm-developers] Dynamical Currency Rates

David fire ddfire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:03:39 PST 2009

hi
i think is very dificult make an universal dynamic currency rate because
every where show it in differents ways.

the table you need to update is
vtiger_currency_info<http://192.168.1.213/phpmyadmin/tbl_structure.php?db=vtigercrm&table=vtiger_currency_info&token=e5d865099a1e24ada55f9b9b2d272e3b>(i
think).

David

2009/2/23 Eugene Babiy <eugene.babiy at gmail.com>

>  Hi Guys.
>
> Are there any plans to adopt dynamical currency rates for each date? The
> problem that I have is that in our country rate of international currencies
> (like USD and EUR) are changing permanently to my national currency due to
> its instability and World Financial Crisis. The rate can change up to 10%
> during the month. The specific of my business (transport forwarding
> intermediary company) is that I often have Customer which pays me in EUR and
> a Supplier who pays me in UAH (Ukrainian gryvna). So I have often different
> rates of currency on the date of deal and on the payment day which make
> cause me some more profits or losses due to the currency rate variance.
>
> So I just installed 5.1.0val1 for testing and found there a lot of new
> possibilities, but How can I solve this issue?
>
> The best would be to have all amounts calculated in base currency according
> to the rate on that date.
>
> Any suggestions will be appreciated.
>
> Best regards, Eugene Babiy.
>
> SKYPE: eugene.babiy
> ICQ: 220197928

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.