[Vtigercrm-developers] Connecting to vtiger

John Messingham johnmessingham at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 03:56:51 PST 2009

Thanks you for your reply.

I have updated my local version of vtiger 5.1.0 to the latest svn version and do not seem to be able to get the webservices to work. I have tried using the vtclient demo and can access the wip version on your server but not the latest svn version. Can you advise what the differences are please?

Many Thanks
John Messingham
http://www.jmds.eu