[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Conformation Mail (Request for tracking BUG)

Soumyabrata Moulick soumyabrata.emp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 00:15:16 PST 2009

Thanking You,
Soumyabrata Moulick

--- @ WiseStamp Signature <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install>. Get it
now <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Soumyabrata Moulick <soumyabrata.emp at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 1:38 PM
Subject: Conformation Mail (Request for tracking BUG)
To: prasad at vtiger.com, richie at vtiger.com, info at vtiger.com

Hi Prasad,

We are in process of evaluating vTiger CRM for our organisation. We are
facing following issues:

1. I've created a new module named Competition. Now I am trying to relate
Contacts Module to Competition Module. I have used vtlib to set the
relationship. I can see <<SELECT Contacts>> Button in Competition Module.
But I am facing a *BUG*, it is also enabling extra <<ADD Contacts>> button.
Even in vtiger_relatedlists only "SELECT" is there in "actions" column.
Attached is the php code that enables Relation between Competition and
Contacts module.

2. We are facing another issue with Formula in CAMPAIGNS module. We have
created two custom date field named <<Start Date>> and <<End Date>>. I've
set a formula({End Date} - {Start Date}) to get <<Total No of Days>>.
<<Total No of days>> is a number type custom field. When I save the data,
formula does not return any value to <<Total No of Days>> field.  We also
tried using Datediff function of MySQL but no luck.

So, I am requesting you to give me access to trac in order to log the *BUG*.