[Vtigercrm-developers] No links in modul 'Campaigns' ??

Paproth, Stefan paproth at 4com.de
Wed Aug 26 06:25:14 PDT 2009

Hi there,

is there any reason why it's impossible to add an custom link under
campaigns?

I created a small script to add a link:

<?php
  include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');

  $mod = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Campaigns');
  $mod->addLink('DETAILVIEW', 'This is a Testlink!',
'test.php?src_record=$RECORD$');

Link is added in the vtiger_links-table

But when I open the capaign-site I could not see it!
So I compared DetailView.php under modules/Campaigns with DetailView.php
under modules/Accounts
und noticed that folliwing lines of code are not in DetailView.php under
modules/Campaigns:

include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Link.php');
$customlink_params = Array('MODULE'=>$currentModule,
'RECORD'=>$focus->id, 'ACTION'=>vtlib_purify($_REQUEST['action']));
$smarty->assign('CUSTOM_LINKS',
Vtiger_Link::getAllByType(getTabid($currentModule),
Array('DETAILVIEWBASIC','DETAILVIEW'), $customli
nk_params));

Best regards,

Stefan