[Vtigercrm-developers] Where is the documentation for the Recurring invoice feature?

David V. davidv.net at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:42:49 PDT 2009

William,

Go to settings / Worklow
Choose Invoice module
Select only on the first save
Add a new condition
Select Status is AutoCreated
Add a new task
Choose Recipient : Account email
Fill appropriate subject and body

The above method is usefull to tell customers that new invoices are
availables on your website (in their customer's area).

But I doubt you can use it to send an attached invoice by email.

It's very easy to setup an area for customers to come and print their
invoices. Just use Customer Portal.

David V.