[Vtigercrm-developers] Help Required with Reports

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Tue Aug 11 12:11:29 PDT 2009

Sameer,

I responded to your questions below.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:46 AM, Sameer Shah
<sameer.shah at caliberpoint.com>wrote:

>  Hi Support:
>

> This is Sameer, from Caliber Point Business Solutions Ltd. Caliber Point is
> the BPO-arm of Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
>

> We are evaluating vTiger as a CRM tool for our company and were stuck at a
> particular issue
>

> It will help if you can help resolve this at the earliest
>

>    1. How can I make the Reports Private. For some profiles they should
>    only be able to view their own data and no other  persons data, but for some
>    other profiles they should be able to view all the data in the system

Please refer to the document below about reports sharing rules.

 http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/vtiger510:Module_Reports  (see Step 8
section )

>    1.
>    2. I want the accounts to be public but the Contacts to be Private.
>    Currently, the Accounts and Contacts both work in conjunction

This can be done as an enhancement. The service fee is $650.

> It will help if you can resolve these at the earliest and confirm. Please
> feel free to drop me a call if needed
>

> Thanks
>
> -Sameer
>
> Mumbai, Maharashtra
>
> Mobile: +91.981.981.0475
>
> Desk: +91.22.27783424

Please let me know if you need additional information.

thanks,
Sreenivas

--
Sreenivas Kanumuru