[Vtigercrm-developers] IM/Chat/Forum integration

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 28 06:18:48 PDT 2009

Hi...

Has anyone goat a fork of vTiger what integrates an IM/Chat, or/and a Forum
function within vTiger. Also, is there a wiki kind of plugin/integration.

Here's why I'm asking.

I'm envisioning having a number of people in different locations
using/accessing a rippied apart vTiger. However, I'm assuming that the users
will have varying levels of experience, and so I'm thinking that some sort
of chat/IM function would/could be useful to allow the users to tak together
as required. Users would be able to share thoughts, exchange information,
post/solve issues, etc...

So the IM/Chat function would allow a user within vTgier to talk to other
users of my vTiger app... The Forum app would play a similar role, except
that it has more of a persistence.

The wiki would be used for more static/persistent information...

Thoughts/comments...

thanks

-bruce