[Vtigercrm-developers] Error user tries to open unassigned ticket.

Jnaneshwar Bantanur jnaneshwar.bantanur at kavach.net
Thu Apr 16 03:01:03 PDT 2009

Hi All

I have a problem.Whenever a support staff opens a ticket which he has
not been assigned.He gets this error screen.Can anybody help me on how
to avoid this error.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/vtigercrm/include/utils/UserInfoUtil.php on
line 1637

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/vtigercrm/include/utils/UserInfoUtil.php on
line 1649

Thanks and regards
Jnani