[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger - development - need to work withsomeone on making changes/mods

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 13 11:11:11 PDT 2009

Hi Amine,

This is for a small project that I'm working on. Actually, it's a part of a
much larger project, involved with creating a web crawler for college sites.

Given that this is kind of a garage project, there's a limited (small)
budget. So it's not really suited for you if you're looking for a real
paying gig. In other words, this isn't a fulltime gig, where you're going to
make $20.00/hr!! I'm actually looking for somebody who has vTiger skills,
who might want to make a small amount of cash, as well as be part of this
project.

If this interests you, get back to me.

Here's what I'm looking to be able to accomplish::

Basically, I need the ability to have vTiger allow me to have an app that
manages a direct sales force.

-The sales team is spread out over different areas
-Each sales group is responsible for its own territory/area
-Each sales team talks to two kinds of customers:
 	university profs, and local businesses
-The app needs to keep track of the sales team, and their
 relationship with each kind of customer
-The app needs to have the ability to import the
 university profs from an external source, on a continual
 basis
-The app needs to have new/mods created for selecting
 the profs by the sales guy

I want to have a sales guy signup
I want to have the sales guy verified/authorized by a team lead
I want to have the sales guy, signup to handle different
 university faculty/profs
I want the sales guy to be able to track the conversation/
 actions that he has with the prof
 -Actions could be::
  -initial conversation (result)
  -secondary conversation (result)
  -faculty agrees to perform action (yes/no)
  -etc..
Tracking of the actions/results by the sales guy for
 each prof has to be captured/maintained in the db/tbls
I want to be able to restrict the user from accessing
 data that he's not responsible for
I want to have a multi-level access rights/permission
 structure regarding the sales guy, the team mgr, etc..

I want/need to have additional page/displays added to the app
I need to have additional tbls added for this
I need to have tools/processes added to continually
 refresh the faculty/prof data...

If you're interested, let's talk.

But like I said, this is more of a short term project, that
supports a much larger project. If you're interested in talking
about the bigger picture, then lets talk.

-Bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net
925-249-1844