[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger - development - need to work with someone on making changes/mods

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 12 23:40:12 PDT 2009

Hi...

Got a project, where I'm going to need to have a CRM app (vtiger) have
functionality to be used for a direct sales kind of model. Basically, I
envision having a number of people who will act as local sales resources in
different parts of the cocuntry. I'm going to need some way of managing
them, as well as their contacts, throughout the sales cycle...

Vtiger appears to be somewhat useful, but it's going to need mods....

I'm looking to talk to someone who's maed changes/mods to Vtiger so I can
discuss what I have in mind...

There might be some cash, but nowhere near enough to make this a real gig...

So, if you have the chops/skills, let's talk.

Thanks