[Vtigercrm-developers] Creating Contacts with custom field data

Joe lists at joefleming.net
Fri Apr 10 11:13:55 PDT 2009

How so?

What I'm trying to do is run a daily, automated script that will take
the contact info from people who place orders on our website and import
it into vtiger as Contacts. I'm not doing this by hand, it would take
WAY too long and cost way too much money to do it that way. I can modify
the fields by hand, sure, but I'm not really sure what you mean in your
response.

-Joe