[Vtigercrm-developers] Restore

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Tue Mar 11 22:46:36 PDT 2008

Hi Scott Brown,

Good to know that yo have the dump of your database as well as the file
structure.

Follow the steps below to restore back your 5.0.3 setup:

1. Copy back your file structure to original location.
2. Create a new database with the same name which you were using for
5.0.3setup. (If the database already exists, please drop and re-create
it)
3. Import the sql dump file into this newly created database.

Now try accessing your CRM in the same way as you used to do before.

Let me know if you are facing any issues.

On 3/12/08, Scott Brown <scott at centritechsolutions.com> wrote:

>  I had some issues upgrading to 5.04 and I'm trying to restore back to
> 5.03.  I have a sql dump that I did from phpmyadmin and a copy of the file
> structure prior to the upgrade
>

> How do I go about restoring my copy and starting over on the upgrade? In
> particular, what is the command line syntax for the restore?
>

> Thanks for the help
>
>  [image: Centritech Solutions Logo]
> Scott Brown
> Operations Manager