[Vtigercrm-developers] accounts import not working properly vtigerv5.0.4

Andrew Rodes arodes at onweald.com
Sun Jun 22 07:36:50 PDT 2008

Make sure you don't have any command characters in the data. I have run into
this before. I think its embedded tabs or commas .. cant remember, but they
mess up the import code. The reason the dashboard numbers are increasing is
because the crmentity records are being created, but not the account detail
records due to some bad data somewhere in the source file.

Andy

  _____