[Vtigercrm-developers] missing file ??

Gregory Machin greg at ct-net.org
Wed Jun 18 23:15:19 PDT 2008

Hi some times  for  no reason  at all me  proxy  gives
*The requested URL could not be retrieved *
While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://www.ct-net.org/vtigercrm/index.php?action=index&module=Home
<http://www.ct-net.org/vtigercrm/index.php?action=index&module=Home>
The following error was encountered:
*Zero Sized Reply
*
I had a look in the apache error logs and found the following ...
Wed Jun 18 11:33:57 2008] [error] [client 196.212.210.154] File does not
exist:
/mirror/hosting/ct-net.org/www/htdocs/vtigercrm/modules/Settings/Settings.js,
referer:
http://www.ct-net.org/vtigercrm/index.php?module=Settings&action=index&parenttab=Settings

the strange thing is it doesn't happen all the time but when it does it
persists for quite a while. what could be causing  this ?

Currently running 5.04.

--
Gregory Machin
CT-Net