[Vtigercrm-developers] Change Title and Salutation fields around - Help!

Daud Sweetland daud.sweetland at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:12:09 PDT 2008

Hi all
I Have been trying to transpose the field names Title and Salutation
around in contacts because my client does use these fields properly
and currently they are named the wrong way round for their actual
function.
I have tried several ways around this and whilst I have had some
success I have not yet managed to get it fully working without error
messages or it pulling the wrong data through.

Can anyone help here please?

Thanks
Daud