[Vtigercrm-developers] Office 2007 Plugin ?

Daud Sweetland daud.sweetland at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 5 00:54:22 PDT 2008

Hi Bret thanks for the tip re Office 2007 licenses. Unfortunately for
us  even the mail merge does not work in 2007 so we cannot use those
machines at all ! So until there is some news re the 2007 plug in we
will have to stick to 2003.
BTW I Dont suppose that the source code for the 2003 plug in is
available at all does anyone know?
Thanks
Daud