[Vtigercrm-developers] New Module linked to Account Question

Karyn Cassio KarynC at transmagic.com
Mon Jul 28 10:34:43 PDT 2008

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you amazing vtiger developers could point me in
the right direction.

I've created a new module where each record will link to an Account record.

I can create a new record, and add the Account no worries.

The ALL Filter works properly and shows up the Account Name as expected.

My issue is when I try to create a New Custom Filter.

1.	The customview table gets populated with:
accountname:accountname:Module_Account_Name:I
-- I think that should be populating with
accountid:account_id:Module_Account_Name:V like the ALL filter.
2.	Even though it brings up the Account Name as the title for the
column, it is obviously looking for the accounted of the account name.

Any thoughts, suggestions on what I should be changing to make the custom
filters work as expected for accounts?

If my explanation is not clear, please let me know, I'm happy to elaborate.

Thank you for your help,

Karyn

Web Developer

TransMagic, Inc.