[Vtigercrm-developers] Email Webmail

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Jul 11 12:09:45 PDT 2008

Hi Clem,

When you send a mail from vtiger Compose window (to Contact, Lead, etc...)
it will be associated with that record
and details can be seen in the More Information tab of Detail View.

Also these mails can be looked under Sent Mails (To Contacts, To Leads
etc...) category of Webmail.

In vtiger CRM, Email module exists which tracks all the associated emails to
CRM records. Webmail can be treated
as an Email Reader application integrated with vtiger.

Hope I clarified your questions.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team