[Vtigercrm-developers] caridge returns aren't kept when tickets are mailed

Gregory Machin greg at ct-net.org
Thu Jan 31 04:52:25 PST 2008

Hi
I have just created a ticket which looks like this
"
install
  1 Afsa's office. 40m 1 x box 1 x RJ45
  2 Communal 1 12m 1 x box 1 x RJ45
  3 Communal 2 25m 1 x box 1 x RJ45
  4 floor 3 35m 1 x box 1 x RJ45

  total 112m 4 x box 4 x RJ45

  Fly leads ? 4 x 3m
"
when I recieved the ticket via email it looked like ....
"
Description :
install 1 Afsa's office. 40m 1 x box 1 x RJ45 2 Communal 1 12m 1 x box 1
x RJ45 3 Communal 2 25m 1 x box 1 x RJ45 4 floor 3 35m 1 x box 1 x RJ45
total 112m 4 x box 4 x RJ45 Fly leads ? 4 x 3m
"
very messy and imbarissing if the client sees such .. How do I fix this ?

Greg