[Vtigercrm-developers] problems after installation

Vlad - Andrei Lazar clusty1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 14:35:34 PST 2008

After installing the vtiger (from tar archive, with my own mySQL and
apache), I am getting some weird error messages:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class Campaigns could not be converted to
string in /srv/www/htdocs/vtigercrm/include/utils/SearchUtils.php on line 36

They are basically cause by some logging i think (looking at the code). Any
ideas what might cause this stuff?

If you need some more info about my setup please specify what details to add
to post.

Sorry to post here, but can't use the forum since its telling me I might
some sort of spammer (annoying setting if you ask me, doing more harm then
helping)