[Vtigercrm-developers] Error in Report.tpl

Santacroce santacroce at nablacom.it
Thu Jan 17 09:55:04 PST 2008

Hi there,

during the test of the RC in italian localization I found a bug: in the
report list page when I click on the ‘+’ button the voices of the menù are
hidden if the value store in

$app_list_strings = Array (

  'moduleList'

are different from the english name. So the menù had all empty voices.

The code interested from the bug is in the file \Smarty\templates\Report.tpl
at line 62

class="drop_down">- {$APP.$modules}</a>

To correct this bug replace this string with

class="drop_down">- {$modules}</a>

Roberto