[Vtigercrm-developers] EXTERNAL - VTIGER - Development Suggestions

Patrick Reynolds patrick.reynolds at digi-sign.com
Tue Jan 8 01:29:13 PST 2008

Hi there,

Have had several positive feebacks about this posting and I'm wondering with
whom I should be communicating to see how we can work together to improve on
this excellent CRM system.

Here's the link:

http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=17896

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated,

Many Thanks,

Patrick Reynolds
Email: patrick.reynolds at digi-sign.com

Why not preview the Greatest Innovation in SSL technology in more than 13
years at http://www.digi-sign.com/aacd

Direct Dial  : +353  1 662-1249
Mobile/Cell  : +353 87 256-0337
Toll Free USA:  +1 800 959-4039

The Certificate Corporation

------------------------0------------------------
The information  in this  email  is  confidential
and may be  legally  privileged.   It is intended
solely for the  addressee.   Access to this email
by anyone else is  unauthorised.  If you  are not
the intended recipient,  any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Digi-Sign Limited Registered in Ireland
No. 351655. Registered Address: Enterprise Centre
Taylor's Lane, Dublin 8. IRELAND