[Vtigercrm-developers] vtlib - vtiger Development Library

David V. davidv.net at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 04:15:19 PDT 2008

Thank you very much Vtiger Team !!!

I've just read the documentation.
I also had a quick look at the files.

It seems that we finaly have what we are expecting for such a long time : we
can install a new custom module without touching any file of the core of
Vtiger.

Thanks again and congratulations !

The only thing missing now would be a nice gui in the Settings Panel to
easily upload, install (and maybe uninstall) the new modules. ;-)

David V.