[Vtigercrm-developers] beta testers for autoemail extension

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Aug 5 03:29:42 PDT 2008

Hi,

I forgot to mention that we have made the module fully translatable. It
has been translated to spanish and I did all testing in this language
while my colleague worked in english so if anybody is up to translating
it to another language and do testing in that language that would be
great.

Joe
TSolucio