[Vtigercrm-developers] Send email with pdf attachment, how long does it take for you?

John Crisp jcrisp at safeandsoundit.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 14:29:19 PDT 2008

clement chazarra wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am still trying to figure out how to improve the performances of the
> email module when sending mails with pdf..
>
> Does anybody uses this functionality, and if yes, how long does it take
> to send the email? How big is your pdf file?

Yes, I do as I hate html mail. We send a small amount of email
newsletters this way and it takes forever.

I'll try and time something - it's a bit tricky as I am in one country
and my server is in another so somewhere along the line I guess I have
to allow for the slow upload speeds as both ends are on ADSL.

B. Rgds
John