[Vtigercrm-developers] Language Packs updates for vtiger 5.0.4

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Oct 5 22:54:24 PDT 2007

Dear vtigers,

We are almost getting ready for our next release 5.0.4 in a couple of weeks ahead.

At present we have put out a validation build of vtiger 5.0.4.

Please refer the following links to know more about vtiger 5.0.4 validation build:

Blog:      http://www.vtiger.com/blogs/2007/09/30/504-validation-phase/
Forums:  http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=16632

We look forward to obtain the Language Pack from our Language Pack Contributors/Maintainers which will benefit our community.
We welcome you to post your completed works on the vtiger forums.

Once your language packs are ready for deployment, we will take itforward to sourceforge.net, with due credits for your contributions.
If your Language Pack is at http://forge.vtiger.com/ , please keep it updated / release a download.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team