[Vtigercrm-developers] TeX printing

Jorge Torres jorge.torres.maldonado at gmail.com
Wed May 9 08:28:10 PDT 2007

Hi,

I don't see why having other formats output support would be a problem,
Jen's idea of having templates done in OO or others, is great; simply make
your template on whatever editor you prefer, M$, OO, vi. upload and next
time you generate  invoices,  buy orders,  or  as the case might  be, you
have it in pdf, M$, OO,  HTML,  etc. I dont know if those are Jen's plans,
but I certainly want to  see  Jens work,  where can I get it?

Thanks,

Jorge