[Vtigercrm-developers] TeX printing

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Wed May 9 07:59:10 PDT 2007

Yes, we are still talking about the same thing.
Please take a look at the existng merge system for accounts.
The idea is that you open up OO and write the template, where you want
the contact name (for example) you put CONTACT_NAME and this gets
substituted dynamically when you choose the template and the contact.
If we add this feature to invoice, you could write your invoice in word
and use INVOICE_NUMBER or INVOICE_DATE for example.

That is basically what I have working.

Joe
TSolucio