[Vtigercrm-developers] TeX printing

Jorge Torres jorge.torres.maldonado at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:16:48 PDT 2007

Enrico,

Yes, from I want it to do it from server side. It seems that I don't get
what this merge system does, I understood from Jen's suggestion: that users
could work their templates at client side, is this correct?, if so, how
would they get DB data or data content structure from clients editor.

Rendering setup Option in settings screen as Enrico mentioned would be
perfect.