[Vtigercrm-developers] TeX printing

Jorge Torres jorge.torres.maldonado at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:00:24 PDT 2007

Enrico,

Wait, Now that I think about it, it would be easier to just have vtiger to
outputs a printing configuration form in which one textarea has an xml data
structure of information that wants to be printed (say "invoice"), then
another textarea for your xsl. If so; the only thing one should do, is to
describe a xsl template for that xml structure,  save, and that's it, next
time you want to print, what vtiger would do is to "render" that
information, as explained in my last email.

Cheers,

Jorge