[Vtigercrm-developers] RFC: add function getCurrentOrgDetails()

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Wed May 9 04:27:30 PDT 2007

Hi folks,

there are several points where the information of the current
organisation is retrieved on pedestrian ways (several SQL queries,
object creations, etc).

Such things are an good place for bugs, so we should reduce them
as much as possible.

So I suggest introducing an new function "getEntityOrgDetails()",
which retrieves that information by the given $crmid.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact at metux.de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481