[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger contribution question

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Tue May 1 10:58:50 PDT 2007

* Jorge Torres <jorge.torres.maldonado at gmail.com> schrieb:

Hi,

> I love PHP, and I thought that I could minimize it to what at this
> moment I need, and in near future add more AJAX to it. I know that
> may differ a lot from what vtiger golas might be, therefore I want
> to start a new project at sourceforge.net based on vtigerCRM 5.

Of course you're free to do your own fork, but I'd like to invite
you to contribute to the upstream. If you're moving too far from the
upstream, we cannot benefit from each other's work anymore.

BTW: I'm currently working on my own branch for really porting it to
postgresql. There're lots of things to clean up here. Once this is
is done (and hopefully went to the upstream), I'm going to some
works on making it easier to use (ie. switch off unused features).

Maybe you'd like to join me ?

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact at metux.de