[Vtigercrm-developers] Postgresql 8.1 problem ?

Jens Hamisch jens at Strawberry.COM
Wed Mar 21 04:05:40 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm running a 5.0.3 on PostgreSQL 8.1.
However the official release is kind of buggy.
I'll provide a patch to Don an Ritchie in the next
few days.

Jens

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 05:46:45PM +0700, Dome Charoenyost wrote:
> Sorry not trunk version
> branch 10511
>
> Dome C.
>
> On 3/21/07, Dome Charoenyost <dome at tel.co.th> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> > Is posible to support postgresql in 5.0.3 released version.
> > i try to test in trunk 10511 problem
> > Fatal error: Call to a member function Move() on a non-object in
> > PearDatabase.php on line 441
> > still alive.
> >
> > Please let's me know about plan to fix this problem
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Dome C.

         s t r a w b e r r y      e d v - s y s t e m e      g m b h

     SSSSSSSSS       Am Flosskanal 7            Jens Hamisch
   SSSSSSSSSSSSS     D-82515 Wolfratshausen     Geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
  SSSSS-----SSSSS
 ---SSSSS---------   fon (+49 8171) 41805-0
 -----SSSSSSS-----   fax (+49 8171) 41805-59
 ---------SSSSS---   info at strawberry.com        jens.hamisch at strawberry.com
  SSSSS-----SSSSS                               mobil: (+49 172) 8104162
   SSSSSSSSSSSSS     Geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
     SSSSSSSSS       Jens Hamisch

   a g   m u e n c h e n   H R B   9 3 2 8 7  -  D E   1 2 9  4 6 7  5 1 8