[Vtigercrm-developers] Default mail address for standarduser

Frank Piepiorra fp at crm-now.de
Tue Mar 13 08:21:46 PDT 2007

I just saw at Rev. 10427 that you have set a mail address for the standard
user as "standarduser at vtigeruser.com". My friend Dirk was punching my head
when we offered this as our default value. How do you know that this email
address does not exist already or will exist in the future? This is not a
good practice. As we all know CRM users will not change it immediately and
there is the danger that emails are getting out to the wrong reciever. So I
think it is better to leave this field empty or fill it with the admin email
address when you install the system.